Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,332 ($781) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)