Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41222 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 369% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,270 (177,746 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)