Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38823 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 347% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,745 (311,013 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)