Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,374 (13,670 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (37 minutes ago)