Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.944 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 73% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,574 (3,107 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)