Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,887 (€298) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (41 minutes ago)