Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨64,645 (руб 57,208) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)