Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,617 (元3,232) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)