Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,644 ($2,790) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (44 minutes ago)