Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / CRC
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,319 (₡ 657,749) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)