Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11497 INR / CRC
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,585 (₡ 709,646) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)