Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12032 INR / CRC
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,205 (₡ 226,111) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)