Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,634 (€410) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)