Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,171 (€418) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (39 minutes ago)