Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.102 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,195 (S/. 4,885) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)