Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.578 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,106 (S/. 4,622) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)