Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09704 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,434 (1,519,394 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)