Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09655 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,509 (823,530 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)