Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,577 (元6,979) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)