Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,476 (元3,336) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)