Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,458 (元6,231) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)