Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,834 (9,329元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)