Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,549 (元1,493) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)