Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,285 (元10,318) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)