Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11069 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 211% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,392 (527,527 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)