Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,535 (元8,218) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)