Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.526 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,093 (元11,504) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)