Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,200 (1,169 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)