Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.254 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,520 (Php26,732) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)