Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,204 (€428) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)