Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.125 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,153 ($2,720) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)