Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.125 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 4% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨86,267 ($1,196) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)