Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,005 ($278) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)