Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,658 ($242) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (29 minutes ago)