Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,029 ($420) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)