Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,247 (€1,307) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)