Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,914 (€465) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)