Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,976 (RD$ 10,171) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)