Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,978 (RD$ 14,414) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)