Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,293 (RD$ 15,021) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (36 minutes ago)