Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.429 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨98,073 (RD$ 68,618) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)