Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,807 (€2,015) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)