Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,160 (€512) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)