Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,054 (€1,290) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)