Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,765 (€2,114) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (about 1 hour ago)