Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,873 (€422) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)