Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 128% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,164 (€819) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)