Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.583 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,928 (10,388元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)