Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20517 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,006 (131,628 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)