Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Agra, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21050 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,992 (123,475 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)