Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,440 ($1,099) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)