Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,228 ($2,901) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)