Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.745 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,434 (8,758 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)