Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.127 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,783 (5,703 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)