Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.574 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,431 (901 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)