Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.239 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,137 (3,120 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)