Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,990 (1,350 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (31 minutes ago)