Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10373 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,318 (CH$369,393) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)