Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,908 ($b4,375) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)