Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.480 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,981 ($b8,648) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)