Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,098 ($b2,678) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)