Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.983 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,586 ($b8,373) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)