Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.880 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,869 ($1,363) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)