Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,036 ($295) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)