Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.799 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,566 ($1,243) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)