Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.811 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,765 (L 26,594) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)