Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.781 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,667 (L 27,567) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)