Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,199 (L 7,996) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)