Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.012 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,247 (L 45,236) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (40 minutes ago)