Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,541 (L 16,547) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)