Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.915 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,646 (L 43,107) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)