Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.880 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,481 (L 28,291) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)