Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.008 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,158 (L 45,598) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)