Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,025 (€2,169) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)