Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,305 (¥379,998) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (32 minutes ago)