Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,825 (¥113,533) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)