Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.459 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 159% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,401 (Dinar 185) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)