Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.447 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 164% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,458 (Dinar 221) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)