Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨85,983 (Taka 100,950) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)