Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.571 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨28,690 (GH₵1,969) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)