Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,900 (¥58,402) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)