Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,543 (¥214,232) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)