Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,583 (112,269 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)