Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30618 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,476 (246,511 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)