Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39633 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,983 (57,989 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)