Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,577 (RM1,295) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)