Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,550 (RM5,242) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)