Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,705 (RM1,653) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)