Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.473 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 205% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,608 (kr 6,371) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)