Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,819 (2,588 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)