Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.694 INR / HKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 217% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,380 (HK$6,830) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)