Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.612 INR / HKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 225% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,004 (HK$7,084) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)