Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,647 (€283) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)