Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,469 (€1,347) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (37 minutes ago)