Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.786 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,927 (RM1,956) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)