Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,676 (RM4,868) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)