Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.520 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,350 (RM8,011) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)