Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.693 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,639 (RM4,820) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)