Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.662 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,197 (RM1,309) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)