Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.702 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,807 (RM1,687) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)