Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,694 (RM1,676) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (39 minutes ago)