Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.431 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,575 (RM6,860) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,000,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)