Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,010 (2,192 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)