Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨55,321 (руб 50,799) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)