Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,810 (Php24,977) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)