Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨60,120 (3,688TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (26 minutes ago)