Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨60,548 (3,673TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)